Sunday, July 20, 2008

Two down...

Today is the officially the end of week two and we celebrated with a little pool party. You would think we wouldn't want to spend anymore time in the pool but it never gets old. This was the first full week (6 days) of training and it was hard to say the least.

Swimming is getting better everytime and thankfully I have resolved the google issue, the breathing issue is still there. Every time we are swimming the full distance just trying to cut down on the amount of "breaks" we take. In case you didn't know...it is very difficult to be out of breathe while swimming. I'm still not convinced that I won't drown in the pool.

We learned a valuable lesson this week...running outside is more difficult that inside. You may be saying to yourself, "well, duh!" but remember all this is new to us. This week starts our interval training with running so cross your fingers.

Thanks to spin class, biking is going well. We know, we know...we have to get on a real bike soon! Which leads me to my next point...If anyone knows someone with a road bike I can borrow please let me know!!

Here we go with week three...

No comments: